No Aeration, Heat, or Tubing Required!
Brine Shrimp Direct's Brine Shrimp Hatchery Dish is probably the easiest to use hatchery on the market today. The unique design keeps all the unhatched eggs and shells in the outer ring, while the hatched shrimp will seek out the light and swim to the open center section, making harvesting easy, fast, and clean. The shallow dish allows for natural separation where the inner ring keeps the unwanted eggs and shells from making their way to the center. In most cases, it will only take 24 hours for the brine shrimp to hatch, at which point they can be fed directly to your aquarium or placed in another vessel for gut-loading with spirulina or paracoccus powders.
Average Hatching Rate - 0.4 grams of Premium Brine Shrimp Eggs can yield over 100,000 baby brine shrimp.
Dimensions - 8" Diameter x 2.25" Tall
How To Use?
1. Start by taking all the components and rinsing them in freshwater.
2. Place the dish in a warm, well-lit area and fill with 2.5% (25ppt) saltwater to the fill line and insert the separation ring.
3. With the included scoop, evenly spread one-scoop of Premium Brine Shrimp Eggs in the outer ring of the dish.
4. Let the hatchery sit undisturbed for 24-36 hours.
5. Once the brine shrimp have hatched, they can be harvested with the included Artemia Sieve.
6. After use, it is recommended to give the dish and components a rinse with freshwater.
1x Brine Shrimp Hatchery Dish
1x Brine Shrimp Hatchery Lid
1x Artemia Sieve
1x Inner Separation Ring
1x Measuring Spoon